- Time Tracking with Toggl and TaskerTime is money, they say. Know the exact worth of your time down to the dollar per hour using Toggl.
- CPP 11 and 14 - key changesThe CPP standard has been through a lot of changes recently. In this post, I look at a few of the key ones.
- Rustlang 1.0 BangaloreFinally, a stable version of Rust and folks in Bangalore decide to meetup. Hopefully we'll have a fully functional HTTP server available as a library.
- Twisted + PyQtLessons on creating a GUI with two event loops. Twisted for interacting with a webservice and PyQt for a GUI
- Markdown awesomenessHow I switched to using markdown on the internet, everywhere. And I'm not going back.
- DemonCamVideoCopilot releases an iPhone app - and he does it his way. No app has had a better marketing ploy!
- My first Google WebToolkit AppI made a realtime multiplayer quiz/strategy game for our technical festival, Quark 2010
- Ten days at a research facilityMy first week and a half at a government research facility in India. A lot of cool tech around me as I try to live in a new city.
- Image processing + Magic!Some artists have been trying to combine image processing and magic - a true blend of technology and art.
- The Google Lunar X-PrizeGoogle attempts to get space into the mainstream. This is a great initiative and should propel innovation in space further.