- Obstruction Free PhotographyInspired by all the obstacles when trying to take photographs in Bangalore, I try implementing this computational photography paper and run it on images taken around the CMU campus.
- OpenCV BlueprintsCo-authored a book on computer vision that builds real-life projects using OpenCV. The book covers recognition, operations with the face and fusing image/gyroscope data.
- KinomotionI built an app to make cinemagraphs on the go (with Android). This was my hack at Angelhack Spring 2013 which won me a place into their 'hackcelarator'
- AI ShackAI Shack is an online learning resource for computer vision/artificail intelligence. ~2000 people visit it everyday. Based on popular tutorial websites I learned from.
- Freelancing in Computer VisionI worked on a bunch of projects over the course of years that involve Android, iOS and OpenCV. They range from useful apps to entertainment to cracking captcha
- RoboticsOver the years, I participated in multiple robotics competitions around India. This was a multi-disciplinary learning (and sometimes, winning!) experience
- ContriveAn online realtime strategy/quiz game built with GWT I built for my university's national technical festival. This was my first foray into the realm of web applications.
- RoboCV WorkshopThis intense 7-day workshop was done by a friend and me at my university. The goal was to improve knowledge about computer vision and controlling robots.
- The Hand Held Step ScannerMy internship project at CSIO, Chandigarh - this was a device based on image processing to help the blind read documents on the go. I helped port certain modules over to OpenCV.
- BatchessA remake of the epic chess game, Batchess from the olden days. Complete with animated pieces and cinematic camera movements
- Quake 3 based 3D game engineMy experiments with understanding how game engines attempt to wrangle different facets of computing. I dove deep into the computer graphics aspects