I'm Utkarsh Sinha and this is my blog. I'm currently a student at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh with a specialization in Computer Vision and machine learning. If you're curious, find out more about me.
Latest blog postAll posts
Yet another year passes by and I take a step back to review.
Newest ProjectAll projects
Co-authored a book on computer vision that builds real-life projects using OpenCV. The book covers recognition, operations with the face and fusing image/gyroscope data.
Recent blog posts
- Jan 06, 2016 2015: Year in review
- Oct 12, 2015 MakerFaire Pittsburgh
- Jul 30, 2015 Organizing the DreamWorks Animation Hackathon
- May 30, 2015 Evolution of humans
- May 25, 2015 Rustlang 1.0 Bangalore
- Feb 24, 2015 Gophercon India
- Dec 31, 2014 Year in review: 2014
- Oct 15, 2014 The future of computer vision
- Sep 29, 2014 PyCon India 2014
- May 22, 2014 Twisted + PyQt